Tuesday 20 October 2015

[New Alliances] Unwelcome Visitors & Open Wounds

Morning came creeping in slowly but the scent of dew in the air was unmistakable, the forest was closed tight around them as they travelled, the uneven road was not sitting too well with the aching wound of his shoulder, at the head of the parade was Aerian, closed in around himself and Aishani the cavalry, and toward the rear their archer group.

It was an odd formation, but Kane was sure that if the need arose they’d be able to handle any trouble that may or may not arise. “It seems no one has bothered to ask how your wounds are holding, and I’d be a terrible friend if I fell into the same trap” the word friend rolled out awkwardly, but he was far from assuming they were more, though he suspected it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch, no one person had ever hit him as hard or as fast as her. “I’d hate for you to fall, because you’ve been busy keeping me alive”

The knowledge of Shadow in the darkness of the woods not yet touched by the light of dawn was only kept in a subtle movement from the corner of Kane's eye. She ensured that Kane was settled upon his steed, while then taking to her own, the lazy sway of her hips rolled in time with the movement of the horse. Her eyes were forward but in hindsight, her senses were spread around. Even though, she was still covered in blood from head to toe in the artistic splattering of her artistry.

Aishani turned her gaze to him briefly, a flick of her golden eye upon him, then forward again, sheathed daggers at her hips and the throwing knives glistening in the travel. "I will manage, it takes more than this to make me fall. I have been far worse in damage then this...friend." Clearly in the final word chips of hot steel fell, as though, she despised the word with all their intimate times together since the moment of his arrows returned to him. "I do hope, that I am more than just that, but, this is not a discussion while we are to be alert and focused."

The word ‘friend’ actually stung, as Kane focused his eyes back on the road ahead of them. The troop wound through the forest with ease, though it was a clear day the forest kept the light fairly dim, oddly the sounds of the forest were dull aside from the clanking of some 250 soldiers or more as they made their way through.

“I would agree we need to address our current situation” He looked to her with a soft look one almost as confused as it was with confidence. “But I wish us to be safe within the grounds before we complicate our need to survive”

"Unfortunate, things are complicated as it is. I know, that which you mean to me. As I have proven this already, not only with protection but with care." She remained focused on the surroundings, her golden eye scanning slowly amongst the trunks of the tree, but, also as though Aishani heard far better than most would assume with a filter of the clanking soldiers. "Agreed, the safety is primary and foremost." Even still the soft breeze caused by the horse, drifted that alluring and mouth-watering aroma to him, offering him a strange sense of support and strength.

Her scent did indeed settle him, he had seen her in combat and no longer doubted their safety, between Aishani and Aerian there was probably no safer place in Dentarius that right in the middle of this convoy. It allowed his mind to wander over other facts, he had already figured Ceremon was involved in this somehow but a new power with him was a danger at least at problem to be handled when the time was right.

It also seemed that Dentarius had connected to another lesser known realm, something that didn’t happen often, and was usually about to change the course of history in one way or another. It took huge amounts of magick to open the divide between realms, and that would be the best place to begin working things out.

“If I may ask, and you may decline should you chose, how were you able to cross the inter realm divide. The amount of magic required is not run of the mill, nor held by most regular mages. I’m curious to know if things were opened your side or perhaps from ours?”

Aishani's hips rolled and swayed with the movements of the steed beneath her body, hand curled at the reigns with a light rest upon the horn of the saddle. She kept her position proper and straight, divulging the training upon such a mount. Her eyes continued to focus ahead and to the sides from time to time, as her plush ruby stained lips were a shade lighter and the mask of dried blood upon her features concealed her complexion but not that of the grizzly scar that only added in the impression of a female overcoming odds and obstacles. It was a badge of survival, as was the concealed webbed scarring on her back.

"I am unsure, as to answer your question, Kane. But, I will be as thorough as possible. The last I remember before arriving in this realm was that I was running, hiding from the assassins sent from my mother's house. It was not just her I was fleeing from, it was my sisters as well, each wishing to earn favour of our Matron Mother and eliminate my title to rule over House Tort'tar. Regardless, I ran into a small cave to dodge them. It went back far and I considered there was an alternative escape. But, it kept going back further and further...until...I found the ceiling higher and higher, then I heard a thundering sound. Since I could stand, I followed this sound and I was hidden behind a waterfall leading to a beautiful river. I did not stick around to explore the idea of another realm. After, I began to work through the forest that lined the river, I found a village and upon watching the interactions and clothing, I realized I was no longer in Faerun..."

“Riverford, I know the city well, close to the capital of Elvera, hell of a trek to Dentarius though. Not that I’m disappointed you made the trip” He cast his eyes forward “I know the waterfall as well, it would seem it was opened from our side” His mind ticked over the information slowly “There are a handful in this realm who can open them, my father and myself included, but to tap to an unexplored realm, that takes a little more”

Quietly he processed the details as the troup emerged from the forest, the valley falling away below them, they of course turned up the path and back toward the lumbering Mansion in the hills above them, the towers beacon light blazed green as Kane brought his horse to a halt “Well that’s interesting” He slid down from his horse barking orders to the soldiers who quickly took up their advised position the huge row fanning out from them. Aerian had already drawn her bow “Green? It glows green now?”

Kane nodded “It does if we are been warned, the soldiers will hold at the gates and walls, you will head through the cave passage and up to the beacon tower, if it is a warning the notes will be there, Aishani and I, well we’re going through the gates” Aerian looked sceptically toward her father who simply waved off her concern “Trust me, your more use to me when you know what’s going on, but they are likely unware of the warning Hades has given, which means we are no immediate danger”

A smirk formed on her plush lips to his comment on not finding disappointment in her arrival to Dentarius. She gave him the silence he needed to process the information relayed, while her delicious aroma swirled around him, appearing to guide him and clear his mind. In essence, the probability of partaking in a crimson kiss and her sustenance offered brought them closer together. To the turn up the path, her golden eye fixed on the blazing green beacon.

Aishani followed down from her horse with unprecedented ease, landing soundlessly at the side of the beast, lifting her hand to scratch idly at the muzzle. She glanced to the defensiveness of Aerian with the dawning of her bow. She looked to Kane then when the reveal of the hue being a warning.  "Agreed. To face them as though, nothing is the lesser would be best for the moment. But, Aerian, use your speed as though we are in immediate danger. I have a suspicion that we are expected beyond the gates, I will have Shadow warn you would anything occur. I am with him."

She turned to Kane, offering him a simple nod while allowing him the knowledge that she is ready.

“The raf” he didn’t finish “Along the main hallway offer free view of the grand hall, I know Dad, you’ve been drilling that into to me since a little girl” Aerian bounced on her heels with a grin “I got you covered” Kane nodded in reply, she was grown now and a skilled hunter, not to mention a highly skilled thief, she truly was best for this job “I’ve already been shot once in the last day, rather it not happen again” He grinned

“Unlike those idiots, I don’t miss” Aerian smiled tapping her bow idly “Often” she teased and with that she flicked on her heel and took off across the field disappearing among the high corns that grew. “Well it seems we have an appointment with an uninvited guest, perhaps it’s time we graced them with our presence” with another set of orders rattled off Kane took his horse in hand and they made way up the dirt road toward the mansion gates. As they arrived the beacon above dulled to the usual pale amber, Kane simply smiled and waved his hand over the gates, this action caused them to creak and twist then swing open, the path to the mansion free to them.

“See I told you we had a gate” Kane teased playfully, his intent to not alert their visitors they had already had the heads up on things ahead of them. As they made their way the staff looked unnerved Kane handed his horse off to the stable hand with his usual thanks and instructions to feed them. Quietly he slipped his long sword from his hip tossing it among the baled hay before adjusting the two short daggers at his hip, sliding a third into his boot.

With that he took her hand, placing a kiss to assure her they had this and to remind himself the reason he was still alive, before leading her to the Mansion doors as they swept inside they were met by the odd scene Hades was knelt by the far along with half a dozen other staff, the silver haired form above them, wide set shoulders and dark crimson cloak didn’t need an introduction.

“Why am I not surprised” Kane muttered coldly his eyes set as the man turned, those same piercing emerald eyes stared back

“Kane my boy” the man grinned “And you brought me a plaything how kind of you, by the way have you met my … hmm well my confidant, my aide and my lover” Ceremon crowed

“I have brought nothing, nor am I your boy, you lost that right the first time you run a weapon through me, however you are in my home and that presents us with a problem, as for your lady” Kane halted looking to Aishani “I’m guessing that’s?” he held the words there allowing her time fill the gap for him.

Aishani's lips formed into the faint traces of a smirk to the interaction between father and daughter. "That's very comforting." When Aerian wasn't looking, Aishani's hand left her side pouch to slip a small phial into Aerian's hand. It was milky in consistency but dually noted that it was poison due to her own profession. 

On the passage up to the closed gates, Aishani acknowledged the change of the hue to the flames from the green to the pale amber. She fell prey to the tease from Kane when the gates opened, chuckling in the rolling purr. At the stable, Aishani slipped from her own steed extending the reigns to the same stable hand in order to lead the steeds to be locked safely away in the stalls. She hesitated, awaiting Kane to shed his sword and secure his daggers; hidden or other.

When he gathered her hand and his lips graced her skin, the sweet aroma of that which flowed beneath tickled his senses, though, this was not enough for Aishani as her slender fingers curled around his throat in a draw of his lips down against hers. The crash drew the brief kiss in intensity, before the crude smack articulated the departure. Her presence remained as a ghostly haunt upon the surface of his lips, when they walked inside, Aishani paused beside Kane, her golden eye surveying the scene, especially with Hades on his knees with the other workers of the staff.

Silently she watched the interaction between Kane and his father, but her golden eye was fixed to the woman at his side. She was nearly a mirror image of the figure to Aishani, though, more slender and delicate, instead of battle hardened. Her red eyes were cradled by the whisper of white lashes and her face was framed by flowing snowy hair, speaking a stark contrast against the ashen skin tone. Her clothing was merely a fixed corset with garters latched to thigh high stockings appearing spun with webs with a cloak around her shoulders, appearing to expose more skin the necessary but it was the strength in her presence that was stunning. Her lips were full and lush, glistening as though stained with blood. Everything about this woman was exotic with a cruel malice.

A soft snarl formed on the edges of Aishani's lips, while her hand pressed against Kane's with such a force it was surprising that nothing was breaking. "Yes, this is...Matron Mother Z'ress of House Tort'tar. My...surrogate but surely not my true mother."

Kane eyed the woman slowly the resemblance in her was quite a sight much like many could confuse Ceremon for himself “My father seems to have found himself another power pet, always drawn to power yet never quite able to wield it”

“Do not be so sure it is he who is controlling me child” Her words were soft almost like a song causing Kane to tense unnaturally “But don’t worry hand over my child and we will be gone”

Kane waited just a moment before answering each word cold and yet without any real malice “Whatever he has informed you about me, trust me he is far from correct, Aishani will remain with me, and you will both leave quietly and peacefully” His words carried warning as she stepped toward him the snap of an arrow into the post beside her caused her think better of it, Ceremon and Z’ress both looked up but found nothing but shadows.

“My granddaughter I presume” Ceremon cooed coldly, Kane felt a mix of panic and anger rise through him as his free hand slipped to his dagger “I wouldn’t boy, she will have your throat before the act is complete, and your little anti-aggression charms are in place which is why I’m guessing the fabled Aerian missed her shot”

“You have no rights to my daughter” Kane snapped

“No rights to my son, no rights to my boy, no rights to your daughter, just what do we have rights to here I wonder” Ceremon spit back anger now settling through his voice, another arrow snapped into the ground just behind Hades, which in the same moment had Hades on his feet weapon drawn “I guess she doesn’t miss after all” He snapped darkly

Kane and Aishani had now both drawn weapons as well as the unmistakable sound of a bow been drawn “It’s time to go”

Z’ress was still eying Kane with mild amusement “He does act like a big boy does he not, and yet my daughter is all over him, he would die to protect something so weak” Whatever she was about to say was cut short by the flicker of Kanes weapons charging with electrical energies, the blades seemingly flickered and twisted among the dark blue crackle of lightening.

“We should leave, for the moment dearest, let them have their victory, they will be ours soon enough” Ceremon knew with Kane in the Mansion it was a lost battle, no one had ever tapped into the vortex like he could and that made for a dangerous combination. “We will take her, remember that boy” and with that the two of than vanished among a twist of smoke.

While Kane eyed the woman, Z'ress, Aishani's mother, there was notable differences. Her face was pristine and smooth, as her hair resembled the freshly fallen snow, even the coldness in her crimson eyes. Aishani tilted her head a slight, she lifted her hand to place on Kane's bicep, at first it was a sign of annoyance but then her nails began to knead upon the surface. Aishani's eyes remained on Z'ress, fixed on her, while Z'ress was much the same.

She straightened to the scream of the arrow that sliced the tension in the room to tremble lodged into the post behind Z'ress. "Poisoned, just for you, Z'ress." Aishani hissed, the venom in her tone was possibly even more saturated then any of her weapons or that of Aerian's arrows.

Aishani glanced to the motion of his hand to his dagger. "She would have to go through, we all know how well that worked the last time...mommy dearest..." She shot her gaze to Ceremon. "You can not own individuals like land. There is no rites in that. " Aishani said, "trust is earned and not given. From what I have seen, you lost that a time ago."

A grim chuckle passed her lips when Hades foot was struck with the arrow, weapons drawn. Aishani drew her own dagger with a spin on the palm of her hand at the instant that Z'ress called her 'weak'. The downfall in their society of being a Drow was weakness was a cross to bare and most died from that simple word in a mark. After they disappeared into the smoke, Aishani spun her dagger again with the agile fingers, sheathing it with a click. "How many times, she has said that...Yet, I still remain free and standing from her." Aishani spit in the direction that the two only previously stood, to imply her utmost disgust of her mother.

Kane drew her close “We are both disappointments to our parents, and yet we are here and we are strength to each other” As Hades slid his weapon away Kane nodded “Blindsided?”

“Not really, trying not to get folk killed” Hades replied quietly

“You are finally a grown man” Kane replied with a smile, Aerian was now making her way through the hallway

“Everyone OK?” She asked

“It would seem so” Hades replied “Nice shot by the way”

“Shamed I missed the she witch, was aiming for her head” Aerian shrugged softly

“That would be the anti-aggression spells, they are there for a reason” Kane replied

“They are a pain in the arse sometimes” Hades replied softly “But we should probably try and figure what they want, and you need to tend to those injuries before you end up bleeding to death again”

“I’ll be fine, I want to reach out to your network, find out who the hell opened a rift, it wasn’t me and I doubt it was Ceremon considering the effect it has on him, but someone crossed the dimensional borders and I would like to know who” Kane replied quickly “Aerian that goes for you too”

“On it” Aerian replied and spun on her heel heading back toward the main doors

“I’m going to retire to my room, tend to these wounds and indeed yours my dear” Kane looked to Aishani softly “While I don’t doubt you’ll be fine, it will make me feel much better knowing you’re cleaned and bandaged”

Aishani looked up to Kane as he drew her close, he felt the trembling within her, and it most likely was anger that shook her to the very core. She remained with her eyes fixed on the previous location that Ceremon and Z'ress stood. Words were absent her plush lips, but, slowly as though compelled, she glanced to Hades and then Aerian when she returned to the group. While their presence was short lived, ordered to do an investigation. 

She lifted her golden eye to him, the fury caused the orb to glow, though the anger dwindled a slight to his words. "Yes. You first, without you the realm would unravel due to Ceremon's control, we wouldn't want that. Would we?"

“It’s times like this that make me wish my brothers we’re still with us, they were much better at this” He replied softly as they made their way through the hall the staff and merchants were now slowly filing back in to begin their daily routines in the safety of the mansion and Kanes ever watchful presence.

“Still I am better prepared with you by my side, providing that’s where you want to be” The question was more a statement of his intent toward their current relationship than an actual question. The spiral staircase took a little more effort to climb than usual each step causing severe discomfort from the now winding down adrenaline levels “Things are not quite going how I would like, getting impaled on a bunch of arrows was not part of my plan, it seems my status as a hero is being severely tested”

She disengaged from him, slithering her hand within his and guiding him up the spiral stairs, support to him. Aishani hesitated while at Kane's side, the struggle to rise the stairs withheld, even though it was a trial all her own. "I haven't left yet, have I, Kane? I am where I want to be, that is at your side." She managed, but as they arrived to even ground, Aishani stumbled a slight. But, she held out her hand when he would advance to aide her. "Being a hero is more than that and you have proven that. Nothing wrong with taking hits for the little people."

Her scent was glorious now, as it was the two of them, succulent and mouth-watering by design, designated to calm and sooth his weary soul. She continued to aid him down the hallway to his room, opening the door to guide him within to the bed. After he sat, she began to methodically remove each article of clothing, like a sacred rite between the two; boots, weapons, pants and tunic. Looking up to him from her kneeling position, placing her hands on his knees to rise, turning to leave his room for a few moments. When she returned, she held a water basin and two towels over her forearm with two fresh rolls of bandages. Then she set the bowl down, beginning to clean the top of the webbing provided by Shadow, surprisingly it was similar to stitches and cleaned just as well. Aishani worked over his body, cleaning and rinsing and cleaning, finished now with a wrap of the bandages over each area to keep them clean.

She leaned her cheek against his bare thigh, the dusting of her breathing caressing the hairs while the warmth of her cheek was nearly absent due to her own injuries. Perhaps, he had noticed before but not until now, how the dark ashen tone of her skin was pale, nearing soot from the hearth, but her aroma still thrived.

Kane moved slowly easing her to her feet before standing, his hands now working her clothing to slowly undress her, his hands working with much more skill than the last time he attempted to unbuckle and undress her, until finally he had a clear view of the injuries.

“Then you will find it difficult to remain beside me if we don’t treat these wounds, or at least get you cleaned up” Slowly he eased her back to sit on the edge of his bed before kneeling in front and reaching for the water drawing it close, he drenched the cloth before coming back to slowly begin wiping down the injuries, his touch light but enough to remove the dry blood and clean the wounds.

He slowly began to dress each wound, ensuring it was both clean and bound before moving to clean down her thighs and ankles, then sliding back to her arms and shoulders, finally easing the cloth back into the water before cleaning the dry blood from her face and neck. “You should get some rest, I can at least once more guarantee you are safe here with me” He slipped up behind her placing his hands to her shoulders, his fingers digging into the flesh gently, a slow methodical kneading of the knotted muscle. “If have missed something obvious in treating those injuries, please let me know, I cannot see a future without you as a part of it”

Aishani allowed for Kane to guide her in a stand, her golden eye watched him in silence while even the milky hue was set on him. Her injuries were rather bad, a cut to her side that narrowly missed damaging organs and a few on her hip and thigh. A smirk formed on her plush lips to his words, settling on edge of the bed. Even though she was injured, her succulent aroma tickled him and with her flower left without protection that ambrosia whispered to him, apparently during battle she was aroused.

A few times when the cleaning took focus on a deeper wound, a hiss parted her lips to the momentary sting of pain. She caressed his brown hair and cheek every so often, almost as though, attempting to affirm that Kane was truly present. She met his gaze when he lifted the clothe to clean her face and neck, now, every part of her body free from remnants of blood; wound or paint.

"I cannot guarantee, that you are safe around me, Kane. You saw that bitch..." The dip in her voice was the same venom that was set on Z'ress earlier. Almost as on cue, the need for his fingers working at the knot that grew out of anger melted beneath his fingers, causing Aishani to lean back against him. Providing the view to the landscape of her body from the angle, the exquisite bosom portrayed as two full mounds with a peak of dark flesh to the centre, held in support by the start of her web marking cradling the magnificent curves and down to the naval with the twin marking just above to her luscious hips and flat abdomen. "I am not a healer, Kane. Though, trained in triage for the field, but these will more than do. Thank you." She was silent for a time, gathering his wrists to lead his arms in a wrap around her. "Kane...what exactly are we, in the relationship side of things? I didn't think, hearing you call me 'friend' would sting as much as it had."

Kane admired the scene before him, his eyes taking in every inch of flesh slowly, a longing that built causing him to press into her spine. Her words caught him hard as his mind processed them “From the moment you entered my life, you have been different, a balance I couldn’t place” He placed kisses against her shoulders his hands running over her stomach slowly “I can openly admit that I have asked this same question and admittedly using the word friend, it hurt to sound so distant, Aishani you are a part of my life much deeper than I would have believed just a few days ago, friend is too distant while lover doesn’t quite cover it, I see you as my equal, my partner” Kane drew breath his mind reeling to find the words “You are my partner, in life, in my dreams and any other point, there is much I love about you and much I want to learn” he halted the one word he had tried to avoid spilling through, he had quite quickly and quite hard come to love everything about her.

Aishani purred softly to the press into her spine, almost as though speaking on the longing between them. She caressed up his forearms with the back of her nails then down in a feathery brush of the nails, repeating over and over, listening to him in silence. Now, as her skin was cleaned, the press of his lips tasted her for everything she was from the crimson life flowing in her veins to the succulence of her aroma.

"Partner..." She whispered in that rolling purr of her voice, as though, toiling with the word in her mind. "I like the sound of that." Aishani adjusted to settle the plump behind on his thighs, with her ankles loosely linked behind his back, facing him. While grizzly, the scar was a signature mark of her beauty, adding to the package of her milky eye and golden hue in accent. Truly, she was an exotic creature, but, layers fell from her every day and conversation. "You words mean much to me, Kane. I...also, never understood, love before you. I was taught that such emotion was a weakness, even Z'ress, knows no love, it was the way we as Drow were brought up in society. Men, were lesser, even the highest ranked male was lower than the lowest female. Yes, we are equals and partners. The idea excites me. I would not desire to be any place than with you."

“Societies often have their own rules, but here in my home everyone is equal unless they prove otherwise, women are to be treated with respect” He ran his hands down slowly over her thighs “Treasured and protected, concepts you would not believe my father taught me when I was a young boy” He sighed softly it was hard for him to admit who Ceremon truly was.

“Unfortunately the realm itself has its own rules, women are treated as commodities, to be traded and used as their owners see fit” He bit the last words off coldly “Which as you have seen is not a practice welcomed here, all women who come through here are free to be themselves” his kisses traced the back of her shoulder and across her shoulder blades before he continued.

“Love is a word that I use but would not wish to ask more from you than you would willingly give” His hands slid back along the webbed scars and her stomach to cup and cress her breasts slowly, his fingers slipping over her nipples and back to the supple flesh of her mounds “I have not opened myself to another in a long time, not since Ascondia”

She closed her eyes as his hands roamed over her powerful thighs, even upon the bandages that wrappings, her ankles tightening in the link behind him. "I won't lie, it is difficult to believe he taught you that. Trust, me, I know. I have a difficult time admitting that woman is my mother...I prefer just to call her by her birthing name, because, she never was a mother to me." Aishani lifted her hand to brush some hair from his eyes. "Every society has different values, but, it is the values of ones self that matters. I would not be here would I followed things as deemed in my own society. I would have been dead, as well as with my three brothers." A soft moan parted those lush lips to the peppered affection upon her shoulders. "You do not need to ask, when it is freely given, Kane." A gentle growl surfaced as his hands made contact with the supple flesh of her bosom, the stealthy slip upon the buds caused peaks to heighten in arousal. "I have never felt like this, putting another before myself. I know it won'yt be the last with you, Kane."

“The future isn’t written Aishani, I can promise you my heart for as long as time allows us, I want no other in these moments, or those beyond” His hands slid back down her stomach this time his left hand halted just above her hip, his right shifting to ease down slipping against the warm moist petals, gently he eased them in running his finger firmly over her clit and dipping down to slip deep into her”

"Then we must make these sacred moments count." She whispered, that rolling purr in her voice to the slightly deeper tone. His touch on her body roused the aroma to slither into his sense with a deep penetrating force. Aishani's skin was smooth as silk, even the petals of her flower appeared to quiver with anticipation. A gasp parted her lips as his digit roamed to part the petals and stimulate the sacred pearl, to his deep sunk penetration beyond her gates the lubrication of her arousal was already stated to the ease he guided in the molten core, stirring her desire.

A hand reached between them, stoking his own fire with the pressure of her palm and investigative fingers to seek out the prize of her yearning. The purr dripped from her lips while her mouth-watering aroma began to flow like a warm blanket in the room embracing him within her presence.

His mind spun under her scent and vampire in him could already taste that warm hot scent between her thighs, his body shuddered as he felt the need hit him hard, his fingers reaching deeper into her heated core, his left hand slipped back to curl against her throat not a violent act but one of a deep seated passion that gave him free access to her lips in a deep hungry kiss before twisting and easing her from her place in his lap to the bed.

He placed kisses over her body nipping her nipples firmly as he worked his way down over the webbed scars taking time kiss and trace his tongue over them before continuing down to his desired point, his tongue hit her clit with force before dipping into her hot wet core loosing himself in her scent and the sweet nectar of her most intimate place.

A growl parted her lips shattered into a purr of her enjoyment of his delve into her honey pot, instantly causing a trickle of the sweet nectar. Her expression fell into the intensity of passion, to the curl of his hand, this appeared to not phase her with the lasting impression even if violence was impended it wouldn't stop the enjoyment. Aishani's lips pressed against his, the throbbing life rushing to greet him, heat returning in that moment to mold herself into the kiss.

Aishani complied with the adjustment to lay upon her back to the bed, her hands lifting to knead into any flesh available to her greedy nails. Her body reacted while her mouth parted with a moan and then slithered into a hiss by the nip upon her buds, arching her back to leave a delicate space at the contour of her back.

Her hands lowered to his shoulders at the first taste upon her succulent scented petals, the flesh of sweetness beneath his tongue in the sweep. A growl parted her lips in the taunt of his slick tool tapping on her sweet spot, but, the instant the muscle penetrated her molten folds, Kane was greeted with the scent that was his lover. The heat of her molten folds enveloped the tool as it provided for her the immediate kindle to her fire. Her hands returned to bite across his back, clawing and scratching, while the sounds formed into an appraising melody.

Feeling the skin on his back break from her nails it simply added to that one single moment of heated desire, his tongue probing and dipping to taste her. His hands slipped under her cupping her buttocks pushing her up just a little to allow his tongue a little deeper before he slipped back to her clit, a slow firm stroke with his tongue then a firm flick before going back for more of her sweet nectar, a low moan set his tongue to a slight vibration deep with her.

The molten heat of her folds began to incite pressure upon the slick muscle, squeezing and relaxing. Aishani's taste was not spoken of this world, but, in this time it was meant for him alone. Such succulence in the ambrosial nectar that trickled upon his palette, her hands lifted from the abuse to his back, curling into the sheets at the lift of her hips by the support at her half-moons. The sudden appearance upon her pearl caused her to break through with a moan but it was the vibration on his slick tool that caused a cry exploded forth to meet the heavens, an exclamation of her release which surged forth to feed him from her honey comb.

He drank her down, that hot liquid divine to his senses, a taste that was unlike any other and as sweet as it was hot, his hands squeezed her buttocks as her released pushed her up against him, her cries were music to his ears as he felt every reaction cut through her.

He eased back kissing her thighs each in turn a few lingering kisses before easing himself up and stretching out along her body, his eyes met hers as his lips captured hers one deep lingering kiss sharing her taste for a moment he held there just above her his eyes staring hungrily into hers.

To the ease back, she was left in the reaction of her body, quivering a slight. The power behind her release, causing her to quake and her flower to throb with insatiable life. When his lips pressed upon her thigh, the discovery for her overly stimulated senses was announced in a hiss by a slight jerk to the side.

Her golden hue was glowing in the shadow he cast upon her, smouldering with desire and carnal lust, while the milky was in the same, but, he saw a faint outline of an iris beneath, leading him now to believe that she could see through her damaged eye. A smirk was upon her plush berry stained lips. The collapse of his lips upon hers was an utter crumble, the carnal desire in the formation of her lead into the kiss was met with the lashing of her slick muscle and suckling of her lips to incite a suction to demand him to indulge on her dance floor.

His groaned against before allowing his hips to grind down coating his hard length against her heated core, a deep slow grind against her before easing back away from her his lips traced her jaw and down over her neck nipping her shoulder before coming back to the same deep hungered kiss.

A low growl slid from his throat before he eased his hips against her positioning himself just against her, a gentle ease just the tip of himself before drawing back repeating this slowly each time he would ease against her he’d ease a little deeper into her before pulling back.

His sound was met with a growl from her own, as the ripples of his flesh were felt stimulating her treasure, a hand lowering to knead at the back of his thigh in a demanding urge to the slow pace his hips rolled. Now, the depth of the kiss returning to an incredible euphoric speed, brinking on the edge of pure ecstasy. The articulation of the broken fornication of their lips was sharp and very shred in the smack, while she attempted to contain it with a suckle of his lower lip. Giving in, tilting her head to the side, providing more terrain for him to inspect. The sounds were tortured while he continued to stimulate her orally but not penetrating, in the return to her lips, she fed from him like a starved animal; slick muscle caressing and rolling with his own, lips suffering beneath his. This moment was full of passion and desire.

She lay beneath him, bosom crushed beneath him, the tenseness of her buds now tapping at his own, nails ravaging his back in a frantic plead. Her voice swallowed by the close quarters within the kiss, but, the vibration of her heart threatened to burst free from the imprisonment of her skeletal cage.

Finally, she had enough of his teasing, the molten folds wilting around each peek within the passage. Incredibly soft and tight, as though, this was the first time between them. Aishani lifted her hips a slight, to thrust into him when he rolled forward. A gasp parted her lips while the connection between the two ignited in a flurry of wanton lust. Kane felt his monstrosity literally force the silken corridor to her sanctuary to widen, sensing her as the woman she was down to her very core. 

Feeling her fight he gave in his hips snapping down against her his hard length driven into her his body tensing just for a moment feeling the heat of her core surround him fully as his body now pressed tight to hers, the heat of combat still rang at the edge of his senses this was what was driving his need to release, to take her fully as he wanted her, her bodies reaction sang the same song back feeling her heat and body react to him.

He eased back from her in one very slow motion a declaration that every inch of him was now hers, before he would drive back into her his hips snapping into hers with a resounding clap of flesh on flesh. He repeated this again before his arm slid under her waist and he pulled the round landing on his back and her on top of him his hands running up her back then raking his nails back along hers.

Her ashen cheeks were near violet with flush to the incredible heat of the passion that now connected them by his plunge into her tight cavity, even breeching past her cervix to her sanctum, causing her to cry out in sheer pleasure to the ravage of her core. Each fold pressed against him, throbbed and clasp to him greedily, increasing the friction.

Aishani flowed in the moment of transition, easing on her knees first while her body insistently pressed to the shift of his member to the adjustment. Her warmth was amazing while her scent of arousal only stirred his senses even more with the female that he possessed. Now, he was buried within her, but she crept up to place her weight upon the balls of her feet, a hand clawing at his chest in response to his own upon her back. The webbed scaring rippling beneath his nails, at this position, she began to lift and fall upon him. Maddeningly, she was claiming him as her own, head tilted back with the praise lifted to the feel of being one with Kane.

She collapsed after a few moments, shifting to her knees, teeth plunging to bite at his shoulder with a force that threatened to break the flesh. Apologetically, her slick muscle caressed the throbbing indentations of the skin, leaping her lips upwards to suckle at his lobe. All the while, her hips lifted and plunged him deeply into her, forcing the spongy tip to lay abuse to the back of her womanhood. The line on pain and desire was lost long ago, then he felt the pressure strangle his meaty rod, and her eyes roll into the back of her skull with a show of jubilation to the rush of nectar that flooded and forced passed his obstruction. Again and Again.

The force of her release her body tensing her inner core clamping against him, his back pushed up forcing him deeper still inside a low growl as his hands twisted into her hair in response to the bite, one hard thrust up into her and his body tensed a wave of his seed driven deep up into her.

His whole body hungered as he fed her more of her seed deep inside her as his flesh prickled with the heat of desire against her, they lay together breathless and sweaty as their respective orgasms passed, his eyes never left hers, as if he was searching her as deeply as any could.

In the deepest depths of her womanhood, Kane felt his twitch rage when his seed erupted within her, Aishani continued to roll her hips into him. As though compelled by the sloshing essence he sowed deeply within her, the more he fed the sooner she collapsed upon his chest, panting and twitching, as a small trickle of her drool glistened in the travel from the corner of her plush lips. She continued to quiver, riding out the powerful release that only took her moments again. Her ashen skin was dusted with the glisten of beaded sweat, while also touched with a gentle whisper of violet in flush.

While at points she had a hard time maintaining the eye contact, eventually, her body stilled and her golden eye was fixed upon his. Neither desired to move, to be separated from the link that connected them. She propped her chin upon his chest, lifting a hand to caress his cheek.

He leant into her touch, that moment a fitting end to the action packed morning they had already made their way through. Not even the uncomfortable ache of the arrow wounds could take away the fact in that moment Kane felt as close to her as he had every felt to anyone.

“It occurs to me that I am perhaps the luckiest man in the entire realm” He words were soft against her ear, his fingers traced idle circles over the flesh of her back, his mind drinking in the scent of her feeding the hunger that still sat beneath the surface.

Aishani tilted her head, as her golden hue remained on him, then a lay of her cheek pressed against his chest. Idly watching the trace of her fingertips to invisible symbols on his skin, drawn by fingertips and nails gently. To his gesture, the webbed scarring reminded him of her past beneath his touch. The musk of her feminine scent mingled with the succulent mouth-watering aroma, such settled like a blanket within the room.

His hands slid down her spine over the webbed scarring his fingertips barely touching the flesh but enough for her to feel his path as they slipped down to cup her buttocks kneading them firmly just for a moment before slipping back to her lower back.

His eyes darkened as they met hers feeling a hunger build within him, his hands halted as he looked to her a longing that was more primal, and a deep darkened desire to make her his in every way.

A shiver was held in response of her body to the fingertips that barely touched the flesh of her scarred back, causing a soft pleasing purr to part her plush lips. When his hands stealthily positioned with a handful of her plump half-moons in the incited squeeze a gentle growl entered that of her purr to pleasure.

When his eyes darkened, Aishani lifted her gaze with a coy smirk formed upon the corners of her lips, her willingness to be claimed by him was insurmountable.

His hands slipped back to her buttocks this time tracing down the centre, tracing over her now combined wetness then back to her ass, his finger circled slowly before slipping back to dip into her heated core. Each stroke was now deliberate before he slowly eased his finger into her ass, one long slow motion before slipping back from her.

The valley between the half-moons was silken and smooth, the moisture that lingered like dew upon her flower was still enough to grant him access to her gate. She parted her lips with the purr that melted into a soft moan to the silken folds that pressed upon the penetration to his digits. At first the starlet did not give to his intrusiveness, but, slowly the delicate tissues gave in to embrace his entry, a choked cry parted her lips to the back pipe being invaded for one long plunge in removal, incredibly tight.

A soft nip of her shoulder before he repeated his penetration of her tight back passage, a deepened hunger that was held with his control, a need to not her against the carnal need of her. The heat of her flesh against his only served to heighten the sudden need. As he slid under her rolling her to her back, his hands pulling her legs to his shoulders bending her so as to expose her untouched ass.

He gripped himself tracing his hard length against her wetness so as to coat himself before pressing himself against her tight starlet, she did not give freely as he eased up against her for a moment before easing back then pressing into her a little harder enough to open her just for the tip of him.

A hiss parted her lip to the bite that forced her to catch her breath, the repeated penetration began to allow for the tightness to loosen with the width of two, but it was fresh and untouched. The feel of her back door was incredibly hot, even more so then her womanly passage, pressing upon the invasion at the pipeline.

Unable to register the occurrences of her being guided to her back with the fold of her thighs against the sturdiness of his chest and bend at his shoulders. A writhe of her hips began to wriggle, due to the anticipation of the inevitable. She appeared to be tempted to escape the inevitable invasion to her back gate. The ripple of his fleshy tube upon her pearl, caused her to be incapacitated, more lubrication added.

Her back door offered resistance to the excavation at the exterior, but the instant the cap breeched beyond, a cry of pain parted her lips with her hands clinging to the sheets. Aishani tilted her head back, mouth open in a pant, while the passage was pressing upon him, attempting to expel the intrusion. It took a few moments before the tight tissue relaxed, this was his last entry to her passion that until now, remained unexplored but it was glorious and addictive to the very feel.

He shifted uncomfortably at her pain, halting his advance to allow the pain to subside withdrawing just a little before continuing, slow but always deeper until he was finally fully within her back passage. He straightened just slightly adjusting the angle a little before slowly easing back, then without warning sliding back into her.

As he felt her adjust to his invasion he quickened the rhythm long deep strokes as each thrust pushed him deep inside her.

Her body began to accept the monstrosity that sunk into her back pipe, a howl parting her lips, even though the starlet relaxed to accept more of him. This sensation was insanely tight, more so then his first taking of her, while pain was sounded in her voice. Shrill and sharp, but, Aishani enjoyed the cusp of pain and pleasure.

A growl parted her lips as her hands lowered to knead into the back of his legs, giving him the approval to continue, as she enjoyed his claim upon her. Just in that moment with his tool plunged into the recesses of her molten pipe, he felt the trickle of her honey displaying her arousal and also adding in more lubrication.

Feel her encourage he moved his hips back and quickening the pace, feeling her adjust and accept this new invasion was pleasure beyond control. As he felt her accept he felt the veil of control begin to slide beneath the dark want of her body, his hands began to grope and knead at her breasts, his rhythm became hungrier and deeper. Each thrust now with the intent of driving as deep as her body would allow his lips met flesh of her throat in hungry kisses. Carnal need met with the demonic urge of his darker side abandoned to sense his body hitting each of the pleasures note he had deeply craved for so long.

The pace he began to increase was articulated by the flesh encased jewels that slapped upon her pearl, causing her usual feral sounds to lift to a higher note, again and again. The pain was laced within the sound of her passion, nails biting into his hips, back of his thighs. The exceptional fold of her body, always bending to Kane's will at the ease of her flexibility. A strangled scream caught her lips when dripping into a moan at his clutch of her exquisite bosom.

He felt the vibration of her sounds ripple through her throat from beneath the silken surface of her neck to his lips, the harder he drilled into her the louder her sounds grew, until the breaking point was reached. The screams that surfaced to his pounding into her tight cavern, caused an instant clamp while her hips writhed and he felt the pulsing of her grounds with the warmth to her nectar that exploded forth. Again and again. Her eyes sunk into the back of her skull, while her face was flush with violet and a trickle of that glorious drool escaped the corner of her plush lips. She was lost in the ecstasy of her multitude of releases, unable to control her body in the fold and each sound expressed the dire need to be his tuned down to his very soul.

He waited for her release to subside holding deep inside her just long enough to regain a measure of control before he withdrew and the plunged back into her, deep rapid strokes that buried himself deep within her.

It was somewhere between the combination of the tightness of her back passage and the sensitivity of their earlier passion before his body tensed as again he buried himself hard and deep inside her spilling another load deep within her a low growl ripping from his throat.

Now to her overstimulation, her sounds broke again and again. Though, as he was buried deep within her pipe, he felt her body throbbing and literally on fire to her very core, radiating to him and through him. When he plunged back into the back door, the tool drilling into her, Aishani lost all grasp of reality and as though compelled began to buck against him, even in her folded position with him over her. 

When his fleshy tube inflated, twitching angrily against the tunnel, Kane heard it. The shrill scream of her own release that was conducted with his own, combined, panting and whimpering beneath him while still quivering as a leaf in the wind. The passage attempted to close in but from the sensitivity and the obstacle it retreated only to attempt again, over and over. Her hands lifted between them in a snake, curling at the nape of his neck and pulling him down to press his lips against her own. The surface was burning like her body, but, succulent in the aroma and taste of her when she swirled her slick partner against his in the kneading of her lips to the suction and a purr-laced growl fed into such.

He dove into the kiss without question, hungry and deep, his lips crushing her the weight of his body bending her further still, his manhood slipping from its invasive position. His entire body spun with heat, a deep rooted passion that flowed like a hunger from him through her.

The kiss finally broke as he slid back catching her ankle placing kisses down her ankles and shins, taking just a moment before allowing her to straighten. As he knelt between her thighs he admired the scene stretched out before him, his hands slipped to caress the scarring slowly, as if trying to work the stories behind them. Leaning down slowly to place kisses against them before easing up to kiss her shoulders, her cheek along her jaw slowly before capturing her lips once more.

An innocent croon parted her lips when his own graced her ankle and down in the lower, his lips like a leaking fire. A whimper escaped her mouth when his limp member plopped from her hot crevice. The sight he was met with between her thighs was glorious, glistening in the pollination of their own intimacy, even trickling from her starlet in a silvery trail. Each contact of his lips to her skin caused her to inhale sharply, the higher he rode upon her flesh with a kiss to the web marking at her naval and beneath her bosom, then to her cheek and jaw. She turned her head in his travel and pursed her lips once only to be captured by his warm mouth. She fell into the kiss with his own slick muscle urging hers to life after her body was exhausted, her fingertips and nails gently caressed up and down his back.

He finally slid down beside her, his hand guiding her to lay against him. “I think I may just tie you up and keep you here” Kane smiled softly his hand rested at her hip. The sun was still up casting the red and blue hues through the high stained glass windows.

As he lay beside her he could feel her heartbeat against him, his mind still heightened by her scent, every inch of him still tingling with the passion they shared.

She chuckled in the rolling purr from beside him, tangling a leg within his, while her fingertips and nails toyed with the skin on his back. Such warmth emanated from her body pressed against him, her exquisite bosom crushed into his chest. The musk of their love making laying within the room like a heavy blanket, embracing them in the scent of such luscious moments and her own scent in addition. "Don't tease a woman..." She whispered in his ear, nibbling and suckling on the lobe before withdrawing.

The violet slowly dripped from her flesh while her body recovered, the rapid sing of her heart returning to a steady pace. She fought to linger in the moment, but, after the vivacious activity of the entire day Aishani found the weight of her lids too much and succumbed to the exhaustion.

At his side, he heard her soft breathing, appearing to be brushed in a soft purr. The snowy lashes lay upon her ashen features, regardless of the grizzly scar upon her features, she appeared innocent and beautiful. Even her lips remained in the flush of ruby colour, succulent.

No comments:

Post a Comment