Wednesday 14 October 2015

[Redrawn Boundaries] Below The Surface

“I will extend the same courtesy, my life is yours to explore” He replied softly “But I am troubled by the fact of so such a young and beautiful woman carrying so many deep scars, indicative of I would assume abuse but perhaps I presume too much?” He knew his question was personal but some part prayed it had nothing to do with the Elverans such things had however been known to happen.

She stopped to his words, looking up to him with that golden eye fixed to his features. "You of all people, know, that looks can be deceiving and as an elf, regardless of Drow, I'm older then I appear. But, I'll take the compliment. As far as my scars...A lesson learned every time." Then she began to walk, each word spent from her lips lingered the haunt the memories brought to her. "When I was younger, possibly, my twenties, maybe thirties, time slips away when life is long...I was on the run to begin with, but that is another story entirely. I surfaced from the Underdark at an outpost, set by mercenaries. Eventually, I befriended the leader and second in command, simply I wanted to escape from them and being so near to the crust down into the hells of my past." 

She lifted a hand lightly to scratch at the tip of the scar on her brow. "Needless to say, my trip was to infiltrate a Drow family, discover the secret of their treasures. I was impressionable and young back then, questioned everything and trusted no one. This family went against common society of the Drowish ways. The house had men in power; yet, I would not repent or continue to follow, Lolth. I was turned into a slave; the scars are from such and the torture of the individuals attempting to twist me in order to follow Lolth only. This was not as planned by the group I ran with...the youngest son, took a liking to me and trained me in the ways of theft, picking locks, manipulation aside from that which I was used to, and how to use poison darts. I had grown accustomed to a home again, but, then I was cruelly reminded in the end to not trust. I took what I learned, poisoned the feast of the Patron's birthing day, when I heard him and the others begin to choke...I escaped, my mistake was that I did not stay to finish the job, this was not in the mercenary plan, of course, but, I could give a shit less."

Kane sighed softly as they walked together along the paths that wound around the grounds, the moon was high overhead but kept the grounds fairly well lit, and the Mansion itself seemed to glimmer against the light.

“And that would be why I forbid slavery of any kind here in the grounds, while I cannot prevent it occurring, buying or selling of slaves is not tolerated, it’s a sad state of fact that the crowns major income is from just that kind of business, another reason I am no longer part of that equation” 

They turned off through one of the side entrances that led directly to the stairway to second floor of the mansion and their chambers, as they ascended slowly Kane halted just for a moment “Why do the Elveran Guard have such an interest you?” 

Aishani walked beside him, while that scent still dripped into his senses like a viper, ready to strike at a moment’s notice. Plus the musk lingered on their skin, only making him more aware of their encounter and her female prowess. She lifted a hand again, to lightly scratch at the tip of her scar to the bottom of the apple of her cheek. Never did she lift her gaze to the reigning power of the night; stars and moon.

Once inside, unlike before, her bare feet padded on the floor, as he hesitated Aishani's golden eye rested upon him. The silence remained as she appeared to consider him for a time, just as it seemed she was not going to speak, her plush lips parted with the purr of her tone. "Many reasons, Assassinations, mostly. You see, as I explained when I poisoned that house...I did not remain to finish the job. The very one that trained me is after me and just so happens to be involved in the Elveran Guard. To put it short, I am wanted with a bounty on my head."

“One I’m sure someone will be all too happy to attempt to collect, however it is worth noting that me spending time with a woman, such as yourself is unlikely to go unnoticed. In turn it is likely that they will come looking with extradition orders in hand” As they reached his room he stopped turning to face her, his eyes gentle searching for a moment.

“I have no intent of complying with those orders, nor do I need to, I promised you safety and that is exactly what I will deliver” He opened the door, the candles flickering to life beyond to illuminate the furnishings as well as rather large carved four poster bed. Just for a moment he stood as if waiting for her before finally he entered his room leaving the door open.

Aishani watched him in silence, almost as though calculating things within her mind, moistening her lips. She then drifted her golden eye to the open of his door, and then returned to him. A rolling purr of a chuckle dripped past those luscious lips, while she stepped through after him to the clear invitation to his room. She turned briefly, closing the door, and then leaning back upon it.

"It is appreciated, Kane.  I've been running for far too long, narrowly escaping every time. The son from the house is after me with blood thirst...I may have stolen...something from the Queen, but, it literally fell into my hands by default on a hiring." She lifted a shoulder in a passive shrug, dropping her boots by the door to walk further into the room. Ever present that scent caressed him, seeming pleased with his presence; she then caught the painting on the wall. Walking over to inspect it.

Kane eyed the painting carefully, watching Aishani before stripping his cloak and shirt free.

“I did mention I was married to our wonderful Queen” Kanes voice held an air of sarcasm in the word wonderful, as he now dropped his weapons into the chest by the end of the bed “But that was almost a century ago now, and more trouble in the end than either of us will admit” Kane sighed softly as he moved to stand behind her “Aerian is the one good thing that came from that life, that and me coming home, some worlds just aren’t meant to co-exist, Ascondia and I are included in that statement”

His hand rested on her shoulder just for a moment before stepping back.

"That you did." She stated simply, as Aishani appeared frozen in place with her focus still on the picture. The sense of her eyes rested on the child in the portrait. "I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Fate, maybe. But, destiny included. One misfortune leads to another situation. One individual meeting leads to another. Where is Aerian now?" As his hand was placed on her shoulder the palm touched the exposed contour of her silken flesh, her focus shifted then to the brief placement. Turning to face him with a tilt of her head. "I have no place to be, right now, this is where I want to be. So until the time that you push me away, I will remain. It will happen, one day, it always does. I suppose, one thing that always remained from my days beneath the crust is to trust no one. Such is difficult for me to do such. Yet, somehow, I open myself up to you."

Her golden eyes traced his naked chest, flicking her gaze to the location of his weapons, then back to him. She moved near to him, while her hand extended to glide her nails upon his chest, her tongue praising the surface before departing to lift her hands to remove the under breast corset with a few flicks of her fingers.

“Aerian travels in her own circles, some would say her work is less than honourable others would say she merely liberates what’s lost or already been taken” He replied softly “She will return when she is ready” There was a sense of pride in his voice, in his words of his daughter.

“I have no reason to want you to leave” He stopped his eyes strayed down her body slowly “I have not been this open with another in a long time, I do not trust easily either, a life time of dealing with two crazed half-brothers will do that to you. I will have you with me as long as you care to be here”
His voice trailed off softly “I too have not been this open to anyone” Kane stopped himself unable to form his thoughts to anything that made sense “But above all else you will always be welcome here”

"Hm. Perhaps, we have met before. That's not to say it was favourable terms, but, whom can tell." Her calloused fingertips pranced up and down his chest, giving birth to the graze of her teeth with the sweep of her slick muscle. Pausing, she spoke against his flesh, lips fluttering in a caress and warmth to her breath moistening the surface. "Perhaps, there will be a day, I find a home. I have not truly had one since I was young."

Her golden hue lifted to him, chin propped upon his chest, as one hand lowered to release the weapon's belt at her waist and caused it to collapse around her feet, stepping from within the half-circle to kick it aside. Her black dreads sweeping softly upon her bottom, in the action stirring that magnificent scent. "I have never found a male that is worth my time, until now." 

She stepped back, guiding him to settle upon his bed, kneeling down and beginning to remove his boots and followed by her fingers methodically releasing his trousers, while this was intense, it was also a ceremonious moment between the two. In her lean forward to dip her thumbs at his waistline her bountiful clothe wrapped bosom tapped upon his now revealed lip package. Aishani's attention was on him, undiluted, as she guided down the leggings to be free from one leg and then the other, eventually removing them completely. Abruptly, she lunged forward to bite at his thigh, tongue sweeping apologetically upon the captured flesh with the suckling. 

Now she sat back, looking up to him, placing her cheek upon his thigh with a resting place, her fingertips caressing up and down the opposite leg, turning to observe the path travelled. The dreads that flowed and tickled his leg, was incredibly soft and smooth. Usually, by now, taking the purity of a woman would dull in the essence of her smell, the pheromones changing. Instead, with Aishani, this was the opposite. She smelt even more strongly to his senses, the mouth-watering quality remained in a reminder of the succulent taste of her own crimson river.

Watching her a low moan as she bit him before he took her hands leading her up onto the bed over him his hands letting hers free to capture the back of her head drawing her into a longingly deep kiss, his body heated against hers in that moment.

As the kiss broke his eyes met hers, a look soft and passion filled before her spoke “I have been both lucky and unlucky with the female race, but here today with you I feel truly lucky, whatever winds brought you my way I am thankful for” his hand eased her dreads from her face taking in her features a soft look before leaning up to place another kiss against her lips “We should rest, tomorrow will see us both tested” his words  were soft and intended to implying they would not be leaving the room for at least tomorrow, he let the implication hold between them.

Aishani complied with his lift, spreading her legs to straddle him utilizing her forearms as support. Her bosom crushed against his chest beneath the tunic, but the moment her lush lips pressed against his amidst the kiss her slick muscle rushed forth to sate the longing on her own palette, purring within.

At first on the release of the deep kiss, their lips refused to comply initially, clinging to each other but essentially the inevitable occurred and the surface parted, only the haunt remained of the taste to each other upon their own lips. A few strands of her dreads fell forward to nearly impend the view of her face, to the lift and reign back of his hands to her threads, her golden hue fixed on him and in this light a whisper of an iris was seen upon the milkiness of the opposing eye. Her lips graciously accepted his, her nails grazing his neck, shoulder and chest before returning to stillness but the kneading occurred.


"I told you, Kane. My feet brought me here." Her luscious lips coiled into a smirk, as she leaned down to lightly capture his lower lip between her teeth in a suckle of her own closing lips. "Yes, for the first time, I can honestly say, I will sleep well." She lofted on leg to roll from atop him, settling upon the edge of the bed to remove her tunic in a careless discard. The lights flickering upon the webbing of scars to her back, some incredibly deep while others just brushed the surface, leaning forward to slip the remaining fabric from her legs, her hair sweeping over one shoulder. When she was finished, she turned to crawl to his side, laying on her hip facing him, the web marking just beneath her under sternum and delightfully tantalizing bosom.

His fingers lightly traced the markings, his finger tracing each line slow and gentle as if trying to work them out, his eyes remained on his fingers path in that moment. After he’d completed the path he reached back to draw the duvet up over them both his hand now resting against her thigh gently.

“I look forward to waking with you here” He let his finger trail idle circles on her thigh before settling, his mind now drawing in her scent once more feeling her essence surround him in every sense.

She silently watched him, as his fingertips traced the lifted web beneath the under curve of her bosom, slowly lowering her gaze down to observe the touch. As such appeared to cause her flesh to ripple with small bumps as it appeared to stimulate the finer hairs to rise. In the draw of the covers up, she lifted her arms to settle outside the fabric while his hand caressed her thigh, her eyes closed to a half-mast. Still her expression was the mask, that he was familiar with at this point, but, it took little effort to witness the contentment in her eyes.

Her scent was as strong as it had been before, succulent, fresh and now, his to relish in when he so chose. At the final rest of his hand, she adjusted to curl against him, now her naked bosom pressed against his chest, the even beat of her heart within thumped in a rhythmic pattern, easing his mind to relax and then her eyes closed, followed by a gentle purring of air to announce sleep had taken her from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment