Tuesday 27 October 2015

[A Cold Winter] Meanwhile in Dragons Keep

Hareavor wiped the blood from his hands another day and still no answers as he made his way back to the library where his father was as usual busy pouring over notes and books. Hareavor propped himself on the edge of the table.

Ceremon simply looked up his eyes cold and distant as he eyed Hareavor “Did she give anything up?” His voice was level and yet somehow dark, his eyes carried no emotion framed by the silver hair.

“No stupid bitch is still adamant her asshole father will come for her” Hareavor shrugged, his features we’re almost identical to Kanes except his eyes a far darker green and scars across portions of his face left deep slices through the flesh. He unlike Kane had also aged much further.

“That is my granddaughter, do not speak of her in such a manner lest you wish to lose your tongue my boy” Ceremon snapped back darkly “Now where is our guest? And which of the two has she met so far?”

“You are not one to tolerate such disrespect and yet from her you do?” Hareavor bit back and no sooner had the words left his mouth than Ceremon was upon him pinning him to the desk a blade pressed to the back of his head 

“You will show her the respect I expect, you will treat her if she is me do I make myself clear boy?” Ceremon growled each word almost as darkly as the last, Hareavor finally was able to free himself only to stand and nod in reply then storm off out of the room. 

No more than a few moments later, was the cruel click of heels heard upon the passage outside the library, announcing the nearing presence of Z'ress. 

Clearly, by the way she moved, Z'ress was drenched in power and female sexuality, such oozed from her the instant she breeched the door into the library. Her hair framed her smooth ashen features, imitating the fallen snow that blanketed the realm in a deep freeze. Those crimson eyes were stunning, while capable of captivating a room with the arachnid venom from one glance, her lips were stained a beautiful and deep crimson. Rarely, if ever, had Ceremon seen the woman smile in tone or expression. In physical aspect, she held the daunting and delicious curves given to her daughter, Aishani, though, her bosom was more womanly and full, especially in the plumpness captivated behind the corset that drew focus to her small waist and beautiful birthing hips, a skirt with slits up to the hips with the exposure of her luscious legs. She had a whip fixed to her hip that was cruel with strips of metal that held a wicked hooks on the end, all her attire held a reminiscent touch of a spider insignia.

Z'ress stopped no more than a few feet from the door, those piercing crimson eyes fixed upon him, expression enigmatic and calculating at the same time. "Hareavor, has shown them torture...I could be, mistaken, but we need information. They know now, what happens when crossing us. It is time to break them." Her words slithered past her lips in a sensual purr, meddled with a hiss. She tipped her chin a moment, running the pink tongue slowly across her polished lips.

Ceremon snapped a look in her direction his eyes cold and dark the green of his eyes barely even detectable now as his eyes met hers “She is my granddaughter, and while he is good at what he does there are limits to what I will allow” His voice was dark “While I admire your want to make men bow, here we do not, or rather I do not” His eyes glittered just for a moment in that last statement

“Try Hades, perhaps he will be more forthcoming in selling out your daughter for her execution” Ceremon look to Hareavor for a moment before he stood “Perhaps you and I should go speak with him, I wonder how he would react to a women he can’t intimidate”

Her crimson eyes remained fixed on Ceremon's with indifference, expression calm, almost as though it was chiselled from the very ice of a raging river hidden beneath. When she spoke her words were a hiss, full of that potent venom. "That is your weakness, Ceremon.  That little rat, squeals and cries for her father. She has such seeded love for him and faith...Twist it, use that against her to believe that he has abandoned her, make her favour you. But..." She added as an afterthought, turning, the shift of the fabric exposed those glorious stems and bare bottom beneath, her back him. "...I am sure, that a little...persuasion to Hades, may prove beneficial." Z'ress held her hand upwards with her palm down, a silent command for Ceremon to gather such and the two to go into the dungeons.  

Ceremon eyed her for a moment curious and frustrated all in the same “You do not know the sheer defiance of my granddaughter, she would never turn on her father even for the right price” Ceremon strode off down the hall and then down the stairway and into the cold hall that led to the cells.

“Hades however, well he may be a failed experiment but as you say he may be swayed, with the correct incentive” His eyes travelled over her body slowly, before he pulled himself to height and made his way to the cell that contained his son. As the door open Hades snapped back into the corner, his flesh discoloured from the assaults he had suffered from, a cough sent a spray of blood across the floor.

“Finally got bored of your dog been unable to get the job done?” Hades growled though the words carried little threat, Ceremon simply stood and looked 

The sound of her heels clicked mercilessly upon the floor in his wake, the stride itself speaking of unbridled strength and a demand to be respected. When the door was open and Hades moved to the back corner, her expression remained calm and eerily neutral, stepping further into the cell while holding a hand forward for Ceremon to remain in his position. Z'ress moved to stand before Hades, those hips powerful in the sway and it was more than clear that she was used to displaying her sensuality. "Do you find pain arousing, Hades? You are torment yourself for a female that is not of this realm and could very easily turn on you, your brother and your family, if she sees fit. You see, she is weak and will syphon the strength from those around her. Do you think, she will remain when the threat is removed?"

Hades raised his eyes to her just for a moment before another round of coughing sent blood spraying across the floor, as the pain subsided he raised his eyes

“I would apologise but not really my style, as for your daughter she isn’t my problem, my brother made a choice so anything that arises from that is on his head, though she didn’t look too much of a threat the last time I saw her. I’m also pretty sure she wouldn’t hesitate to lay her life down for him or Aerian, unlike say your pet asshole behind you, he would bury you if it served his purpose” Hades drew a rattled breath “Now if you don’t mind I need to rest, I doubt my niece will have given me up for dead just yet”

He sank back against the wall the pain finally taking him from consciousness, his breathing hard and broken

Z'ress tilted her head a slight, watching Hades as he spoke and then grew unconscious. The rise and fall of her shoulders, dictated her breathing, remaining calm and even. She neared the blood on the floor, while kneeling down and bending forward upon all fours, her tongue drug against the crimson stain on the cold surface. But, then soon after, straightened with a look to the unconscious Hades. "He is disgusting. I will heal him, what fun is it to have a broken toy to play with?" She fell silent for a moment, while closing her eyes, while her ruby polished lips began to flutter in an incantation, but, a hand pointed to Hades as a dark violet light erupted from her fingers to wrap around Hades like a webbing, throbbing before dissipating. "He needs to be bound again. That effect will heal him overtime, so I can work into his will...Hareover will not touch him. I will feed him and clean him.  Alert me when he is awake and the food is ready, he will either learn how patient I can be or exactly how I do so love to play rough..."

She turned on her heel, but, stopped when at Ceremon's side, glancing to him. "Have Hareover gather me a metal bucket and seven rats...Hades will eventually, learn, NEVER to cross me." Those cruel heels abused the floor beneath her, while her hips swayed to guide each delicious leg forward to her walk.

Ceremon could only smile at such a dark request “You know my son will not take kindly to be treated like a common servant, nor will he take kindly to him not been the one to handle the torture, the boy does love such a thing” With that he shrugged and made his way down the hall, eying the door to Aerians cell for a moment.

“Perhaps he will bend, but as for break? That will be interesting to see” Ceremon unlocked the door and stepped in the scream echoed down the hall as the terror simply tore from Aerian before she shrank into the corner, her eyes bright emerald green but her body showed similar signs to Hades

“You don’t deserve us” Aerian snarled coldly “Don’t preach family when you serve your own interests, I pray my father finds the strength to finally end you”

Ceremon merely shrugged “He has been unable to do so for so long, he is weak my child, he will always remain so, and I assure you he is not coming for you, I suspect he doesn’t even know you are missing, but  do want you to meet a dear friend of mine”

Z'ress appeared indifferent to his comment on behest of Hareavor, stopping in the grizzly corridor for him to leave the room. She then walked with him to Aerian's cell, remaining just outside and when Ceremon made the pretence of an introduction, the click of her heels was heard upon her entry.

"Poor creature..." She whispered softly, this was cold with viperous intent, those crimson eyes fixed on Aerian. "You know, all this pain can end. Everyone, serves their own interests in the end, Aerian, that does include your father. Consider this, just for a moment. He is in a nice warm bed, oblivious of the pain and torment that you are undergoing right at this very moment. Possibly even fucking my daughter until she can't see straight. Such a pitiful creature she is, so weak and pathetic, always finding those in strength to protect her...because, she can't herself. I should have ended her life the moment her first breath. But, now, we are at an impasse. You are much more impressive than her." Z'ress moved to stand before Ceremon. "Get me warm water and a cloth, Ceremon. I will tend to her wounds personally, she deserves more than this. Food as well, possibly starving. Mouldy bread and cheese will not do for your...granddaughter." She then neared Aerian, crouching with splayed fingers supporting her, caressing Aerian's cheek. "Do you want this all to end, my darling?"

Aerian looked up through the dirt on her face she remained as indifferent as she could manage “My father may be a lot of things, weak to some” She eyed Ceremon darkly “A hero to others, but he has never once abandoned me, the only regret I have now is it’s his softness that stopped me putting an arrow through both your heads” Her words snapped darkly “But really how can you end this? How do you ease the pain of been violated because your …. Because someone sees you as a plaything as a toy to tortured? Or because you lost someone so dear that every fucking breath hurts? Or because you can’t have someone you want? I doubt that even you can help you have to have a heart to even begin to figure it out”

Aerian swallowed awkwardly “He could have stopped it, he chose not, I wont trust anyone in this place” as she spoke she drew her knees awkwardly to her chest “He knows I will die before I do”

“Stubborn as ever Aerian, sadly Hare does as he will, even the gods cannot control him, had I left the means to do so I would have ended up with another Hades on my hands and that wont do” Ceremon snapped back coldly

“At least Uncle H has a heart” Aerian bit back darkly

“We will see about that!” Ceremon snarled as he strode from the room waiting in the hallway

Z'ress tilted her head to the side, hair as pure as freshly fallen snow, not acknowledging Ceremon in his outburst, nor the spat between relations. She then caressed upon Aerian's cheek a slight more, her skin was as cold as the frigid weather outside, just as cruel. Her crimson eyes fixed upon Aerian, slowly she shook her head. 

"Those, my darling, are trials in life. You are wrong, though, I have lost and suffered with every breath I take. I want someone but cannot have them, too many obstacles in my way. We all have various differences in our own, it is what doesn't kill us that makes us stronger. But, I can accommodate, would you accommodate me. Words, mean nothing to you in this state, so allow me to prove this to you. Behave and you will be treated well; misbehave...you will not be treated so well." 

Abruptly, Aerian felt the pressure of both, Z'ress's hands upon the side of the temple, then the venomous drip of her whisper beside her ear. "Do not discredit me. Ceremon has a soft spot for you, I do not. So, do not push me and I will tend to you." She pressed her lips against Aerian's ear in a kiss, but, then Aerian felt a tingling throughout her body, as though caressed in the sun during spring and a throbbing to state of her healing. "I will return to check on your healing process and feed you, something other than the disgusting slop, I am sure...IF they have. Consider my words, my darling." Z'ress then was facing her, leaning in to press her lips against Aerian's with the slip of her slick muscle, although, brief. Straightening, she rose and turned, leaving the cell without another word, nor glance to the red head.

Once the tormented hinges groaned to close the cell behind them, Z'ress glanced to Ceremon with a shift of her eyes and never her body. "Hareavor touches her. I will kill him. He will ruin my plans."

“He may consider that a challenge” His words came almost jovially as they walked back through the hall and up into the library, he turned to face her his eyes soft or as soft as a serial pyschos could appear “She will not turn, even with Hares abuse she has never turned on him, she is very good at what she does, be careful with her Z’ress” 

His words were level and yet carried that faithful truth that once in while he was capable of “They are unaware of her disappearance, but when Kane learns of it, he will come and he will come in force, we cannot hold of the Dentarian Army, those we have around us are kept by fear and and warmth of the castle but they will not die willingly for us save a few, your time is limited so work quickly” And with that he seated himself at the desk of books “I will keep hare away from Aerian I cannot promise the same for Hades”

Z'ress remained silent, as always her heels heard in her wake, speaking of her presence beside him. Her posture was proper with shoulders squared back and held with pride, dignity. The power in her essence was nearly smothering when they made way into the library, idly, she moved to look over a few books, a fingertip caressing over the binding in her sultry stroll.

"Do not...rush me, Ceremon." Those words dripped with venom laced malice. "I already gathered that the little rat is capable of weaselling out of any situation, unfortunately for her. Gained trust would not work on either, if Hareavor plays with EITHER of them. He has a palm and can rape any woman outside these walls. Surprised you don't have slaves. You know for a fact, that Kane is not en-route now? I know, if I was in the situation that Aishani placed herself in, I would not take an army. Too large and noisy. No...I don't trust it."

“It’s far too messy to have women around here, you have for yourself seen the damage my boy does to them, the last …. Well, it took days to clean the room after he was done, sadly he is far too good at what he does. I wonder how long before Kane or indeed Hades puts a blade through him” Ceremon shrugged softly “Still that’s cost for turning humans into us, leave their morals intact and I get Hades take them away and I’m left with Hareavor, maybe next time I’ll try for a balance”

“Providing I don’t kill them first” Hareavor spat as he walked back into the library “The little bitch is claiming she cannot be touched, which is not what we agreed” He eyed Ceremon his glare ice cold there was nothing in his eyes but anger and a deep cold pit “She will lead us right into the heart of Dentarius I just need a little more time”

“You will leave her be” Ceremon growled “And Hades for the moment, they need time to heal, we cannot have them dying before winters end”

“If they’re not dead by winters end we will be, you know he will bring the force …” Hareavors voice trailed off “You want him to come?” It was half realisation half a thought out loud “The winter would likely kill him during the trek here, you could take Dentarius with no resistance”

“Sadly not, even if he dies the fields stay in place, we cannot take the mansion without those down and that requires Elcarus blood” Hare was about to point out the obvious “Not yours, nor mine we were not born there our power is not rooted there”

“Neither was the little bitch” Hareavor snapped

“No but her father was, I can all but imagine it will work the same way, Z’ress will tend to their interrogation for now, you will double the guards outside, and replace the ones that die, we need to keep our eyes and ears open” Ceremon waved Hareavor off who simply stormed from the room muttering and cursing both Z’ress and his father.

“The boy has a temper pay him no mind, his insults are mere words to us” Ceremon spoke over his rant loud enough for Hareavor to catch as he left.

Z'ress turned when Hareavor entered the library, tipping her chin in a slight jut. The movement of her tongue rolling beneath her plush polished lips was heard in a soft click at the suction in the roof of her mouth. Her crimson eyes were focused on Hareavor when the ice slipped from his tone, the chill in his voice and the anger apparent. When Ceremon turned his focus to her, Z'ress was leaning over his chair with a hand on his open book and curled at the back of his chair. Those eerie eyes remained solid and fixed on him, as though, peering deeply into him.

"He means nothing to me." She hissed, dipping close to Ceremon's ear in a whisper. "Hareavor is not broken...a wild stallion to run loose and cause chaos. That was your mistake in his creation. Do NOT go soft, that is the weakness others will feast upon." The warm moisture of Z'ress's breath prickled upon his lobe and neck. "I will now go check on the food, then tend to each." She dipped down to glide the warmth of her slick tongue from the collar of his neck to his lobe, then straightened to leave the library.

Ceremon actually looked stunned for a moment by her act as he slid from the chair to catch her wrist, his hand wrapped around her wrist with enough force to block her attempt to leave “I have not gone soft in the five centuries I’ve been around, I generally do as I please and the results may not be pretty but they are effective” his voice was low and dark “Now you and I agreed we would work to a common goal to deal with your daughter, I did not expect my children to become part of the equation, however now they are they will be eliminated and will take my mansion back, make no mistake that is my end goal”

His hand drew her to him they cold grey of his eyes settled on hers “And you can return to your world and dominate the men like you are so used to, but here you are as I an equal in all things I will not be treated like a child Z’ress” He grazed his fangs against her neck slowly “I like you don’t make me regret that”

Z'ress tipped her chin a slight while not offering defiance in his catch and interruption from her procession to the entry of the library, spun to face him, ashen features calm and ruby lips glistening with life against the reflection of the lighting in the room. Succulent and captivating. She lifted a finger, wagging it at him while clicking her tongue in a tsk-tsk. "Then do not act like a child, my viper." She hissed, angling her head to the side while offering him open terrain on her satin flesh.  "All I have heard when it comes to conversations between your family, is disagreement and yapping. Take those reigns as the patriarch...rule over them, this is beyond love, such a word doesn't exist in my vocabulary. Then accept me for the challenge I am, Ceremon, my viper, bite back."

No comments:

Post a Comment